The Outreach Center's Leadership Council is a very special diverse group of women in our community concerned about making a difference in the lives of women and children.
The goal of this group is to meet bi-annually to:
- Create an ongoing dialogue of woman's related issues and solutions
- Be an advocate for our mission and organization
- Volunteer to assist us with special projects and fundraisers when able
Leadership Council Members:
- Jeanne Fernandez - RAC at Acadiana Area Human Services District
- Patty Naomi - Owner, Paul's Fine Jewelry
- Darce' Byrd - Program Coordinator, 15th JDC Family Preservation Court
- Jamie Desormeaux - Mom, Community Supporter
- Dr. Kristin Plauche' - Owner Lafayette Veterinary Care Center
- Karen Juneau - Physical Therapist, Founder of Sky's the Limit
- Laurie James - Master Career Director, LaurieJJames.com
- Deborah Patin - Office Manager, Landmark Church
- Amy Hauser - Mom, Community Supporter
- Andree' Peltier - Artist, Volunteer
- Sylvia Louviere - Volunteer
- Mary Loftin - Director of Programs at The Outreach Center
- Jessica Bailey - Development Director at The Outreach Center
Our last Leadership Council meeting was on June 16th at the LEDA building (211 E. Devalcourt St., Lafayette). Next meeting to be announced.
If you are interested in being a part of this group, please email Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org.